Sunday, May 31, 2009

Starting Something?

Hmm... kind of drafty in here. All alone on this. Well consider this a blog for inspired writers/opinionists (just made that word up!)/philosophers/poets and lyricists. Even if that just means me. It's my blog and it's free so WHATEVER. Then again if you're reading this, that could mean you. Now also consider offering your two cents, and better yet your writing. On anything. About anything. I don't know about you guys, but I think writing loves company so post what you got!

I just discovered if you want to post your writing on here you have to give me your e-mail, then I can add you as an author. I can add up to 100 people on that, therefore allowing them to post for everyone to see. That's the idea, for this to be anyone's blog. Don't worry, I don't want your e-mail for anything but this.

1 comment:

youknowmyname said...

jon wiededemaman add me as an author because i can't have anyone knowing that i copmletely adore copeland
(ihavesuperpowers@msn.com)